TradingHUB Website Terms & Conditions of use
This Site is provided by TradingHUB Codex LLP, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number OC420387. If you have any questions, please contact us HERE.
By accessing TradingHUB.co.uk (the “Site”) you are indicating your agreement to be bound by the following Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, please disconnect from the Site immediately.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE:
1. TradingHUB Codex LLP (also referred to in these terms as “we” or “us”) will provide you with access to the Site. Access to the Site is free. Some other services provided by TradingHUB Codex LLP may not be free. If this is the case, TradingHUB Codex LLP will inform you before you subscribe to the other services that they are not free and make sure that it is clear what the charges are.
2. In these Terms, Service refers to any services provided by us, including the provision of access to the Site.
ACCESS TO OUR SERVICE:
3. We make no promise that our Service will be uninterrupted or error free.
4. Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. TradingHUB Codex LLP will attempt to restore the Service as soon as it reasonably can.
5. Because of the nature of the Internet, the Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We are not responsible to you for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission or other failure to provide the Service which results from a reason beyond our control.
6. Registration is required to participate in the website by viewing content.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES:
7. The Site contains links to other web sites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the contents or security of those sites.
8. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of using the links provided on our Site.
CONTENT OF THE SITE:
9. The content made available in the Site is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. Because of the nature of the information displayed on the Site, TradingHUB Codex LLP cannot verify whether it is accurate or up to date. If TradingHUB Codex LLP becomes aware that the content is inaccurate or out of date it will endeavor to remove it from the Site or take other appropriate action as soon as is reasonably possible, but it accepts no legal obligation to do so.
10. TradingHUB Codex LLP does not warrant that the content on the Site will be free of errors or viruses or that it will not be defamatory or offensive.
11. TradingHUB Codex LLP does not warrant, represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, advertisements or any third party site and content contained on, distributed through or linked, downloaded or accessed from the Site, nor the quality of any products, services, information or other materials displayed, purchased or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer on or in connection with the Site or TradingHUB Codex LLP.
12. The content on the Site is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements.
13. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available on the Site (including any forums) are the responsibility of their respective authors and not of TradingHUB Codex LLP. The content on this Site does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by TradingHUB Codex LLP and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
14. You acknowledge and agree that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions, and that TradingHUB Codex LLP shall not be held liable by you or any others for any decision made or action taken by you or others based upon reliance on or use of information or materials obtained or accessed through use of the Site.
15. Investors should be aware that prices may fall as well as rise and that the income derived can go down as well as up. When buying or selling any investment that fluctuates in price or value you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Investors should be particularly wary about the accuracy of comments posted on the forums on the Site or any investment forums that the Site links to.
16. Traders should be aware that prices may fall as well as rise and that the money derived can go down as well as up. When buying or selling anything that fluctuates in price or value you may get back less than you traded. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Traders should be particularly wary about the accuracy of comments posted on the forums on the Site or any trading forums that the Site links to.
17. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named on this site is at your sole risk and responsibility.
COPYRIGHT / TRADE MARKS:
18. All rights in the HTML, designs, programming and information posted by us on the Site are owned by TradingHUB Codex LLP or its licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this Site without our permission.
19. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on the Site are the marks of the owners of the relevant material, and may only be used by you as permitted by law or as expressly authorised by the owner.
TRADINGHUB CODEX LLP’S LIABILITY:
20. We will not be liable for your loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong, even if we are aware of the possibility of such damage arising.
21. Our total liability to you (including where we have been negligent) shall be limited to the amount of one hundred pounds sterling. This limit shall not apply to our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, which shall be unlimited.
22. TradingHUB Codex LLP expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation, any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services, or any terms, conditions or warranties of quality, merchantability or fitness of the content on the Site for a particular purpose.
23. We will respect your personal data and will comply with all applicable UK data protection legislation currently in force.
25. If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent, be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
26. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of these Terms.
27. TradingHUB Codex LLP reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions or the Guidelines at any time by the posting of modified Terms and Conditions or Guidelines on this website.